Recipe by Kaykwilts
Got this recipe off the internet. I've taken it to church a couple of times and everyone loved it. This is a good fall dessert.
Top Review by Rebecca F.
Love this! I have a suggestion, though. Based on another cook's recommendation, I cut the sugar in half. (Actually used Splenda.) Next time, I'll leave the sugar out completely. It does NOT need it. It's plenty sweet without. Trust me.
- 822.13 g can pumpkin
- 340.19 g can evaporated milk
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 1.23 ml pumpkin pie spice
- 2.46 ml ground cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 510.29 g box yellow cake mix
- 236.59 ml pecans, chopped
- 236.59 ml butter or 236.59 ml margarine, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat the pumpkin, evaporated milk, sugar, spices, and eggs together.
- Pour into a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle the cake mix evenly over your mixture.
- Sprinkle the chopped pecans on top.
- Finally, drizzle the butter on top of this mixture.
- Bake at 350°F for one hour.