Sue Lau's Note:
Perfect for Autumn.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Cream butter and sugar together in a large mixing bowl.
- 3Add eggs, pumpkin, spices, and salt.
- 4Sift together flour and baking powder in another bowl or on waxed paper.
- 5Stir flour into creamed mixture; add lemon extract, raisins, and nuts, mixing well.
- 6Drop by spoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet.
- 7Bake in preheated oven for 12-16 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Drop Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.9
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 17.1 mg
- Sodium 127.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 2.1 g