This is my mother's recipe and my dad loves them.
My Private Note
Large C ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix pumpkin, sugar, butter and baking soda together in mixing bowl.
- 2Add dry ingredients, mixing well.
- 3Add nuts and raisins after dredging in 2 TBS of flour.
- 4Drop large spoonfuls on cookie sheet for large cookies, use smaller spoon for smaller cookies.
- 5Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes.
- 6Let set on cookie sheet for 10 minutes before transferring to cookie wrack, or line cookie sheet with parchment paper, slide paper directly to wrack for cooling.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Drop Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (2221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.3
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 348.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 29.2 g
- Protein 3.6 g