Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is my mother's recipe and my dad loves them.
Make and share this Pumpkin Drop Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (20 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 3 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons allspice
- 2 teaspoons cloves
- 2 teaspoons nutmeg
- 4 cups flour
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup nuts
- Mix pumpkin, sugar, butter and baking soda together in mixing bowl.
- Add dry ingredients, mixing well.
- Add nuts and raisins after dredging in 2 TBS of flour.
- Drop large spoonfuls on cookie sheet for large cookies, use smaller spoon for smaller cookies.
- Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes.
- Let set on cookie sheet for 10 minutes before transferring to cookie wrack, or line cookie sheet with parchment paper, slide paper directly to wrack for cooling.