Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
These are very good and pretty simple. I've served them instead of pumpkin pie for a large group. Also nice for potlucks.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 13 x 9 x 2 baking dish. Beat margarine and sugar until fluffy.
- Combine oatmeal and flour in a small bowl. Add to creamed mixture of margarine and sugar. Mix well.
- Press evenly onto bottom of prepared pan. Bake 18-20 minutes until light brown. Cool slightly.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar at medium speed until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each.
- Add remaining ingredients. Mix until smooth. Pour over partially cooled crust.
- Bake an additional 45-50 minutes or until center appears set.
- Cool completely on wire rack. Chill. Serve with whipped cream. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
Soooo yummy! These were really easy to make other than the time it takes to cook and bake it's a quick mix up desert. I didn't have margarine, I only had butter but that's the only thing I substituted.They had a great creamy pumpkin flavor, nice texture and easy cutting.They also had a nice balance of flavors, nothing overwhelmed the other. I know I'll make them again! Thanks for another great recipe to add to my household.