Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 10 mins
These are very good and pretty simple. I've served them instead of pumpkin pie for a large group. Also nice for potlucks.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 13 x 9 x 2 baking dish. Beat margarine and sugar until fluffy.
- Combine oatmeal and flour in a small bowl. Add to creamed mixture of margarine and sugar. Mix well.
- Press evenly onto bottom of prepared pan. Bake 18-20 minutes until light brown. Cool slightly.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar at medium speed until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each.
- Add remaining ingredients. Mix until smooth. Pour over partially cooled crust.
- Bake an additional 45-50 minutes or until center appears set.
- Cool completely on wire rack. Chill. Serve with whipped cream. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.