Recipe by Watkinslady30
These are very good and pretty simple. I've served them instead of pumpkin pie for a large group. Also nice for potlucks.
Top Review by bmxmama
Soooo yummy! These were really easy to make other than the time it takes to cook and bake it's a quick mix up desert. I didn't have margarine, I only had butter but that's the only thing I substituted.They had a great creamy pumpkin flavor, nice texture and easy cutting.They also had a nice balance of flavors, nothing overwhelmed the other. I know I'll make them again! Thanks for another great recipe to add to my household.
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 16 ounces pumpkin
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 13 x 9 x 2 baking dish. Beat margarine and sugar until fluffy.
- Combine oatmeal and flour in a small bowl. Add to creamed mixture of margarine and sugar. Mix well.
- Press evenly onto bottom of prepared pan. Bake 18-20 minutes until light brown. Cool slightly.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar at medium speed until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each.
- Add remaining ingredients. Mix until smooth. Pour over partially cooled crust.
- Bake an additional 45-50 minutes or until center appears set.
- Cool completely on wire rack. Chill. Serve with whipped cream. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.