1/4 Photos of Pumpkin Donut Drops
This recipe comes from a Dude Ranch in Northern Michigan. The chef served these with hot chocolate after a hay ride. Cook time is for the whole recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil for deep frying (375°F).
- 2In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg.
- 3Mix pumpkin, milk, oil, vanilla and egg.
- 4Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- 5Drop by teaspoonfuls into hot oil 5-6 at a time.
- 6Fry 1-2 minutes, on each side, until golden brown.
- 7Drain on paper towels.
- 8Mix sugar and cinnamon; roll warm donuts in mixture.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Donut Drops
Serving Size: 1 (636 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 58.3
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 6.4 mg
- Sodium 76.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 0.9 g