Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This would be cute served in one of those mini pumpkins. From Cooking Light Oct 2004.
Make and share this Pumpkin Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 24 slices apples
- Place first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl, and beat with a mixer at medium speed until well blended.
- Add syrup and cinnamon, and beat until smooth. Cover and chill 30 minutes. Serve with apple.