Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yummy and easy to make! 1/3-less-fat cream cheese tastes great in this recipe.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 apples (sliced) or 30 gingersnaps
- Put the first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl, and mix with a fork until smooth.
- Add syrup and cinnamon, and mix some more.
- Cover and chill 30 minutes.
- Serve with apple and/or gingersnaps.
Everybody has ask me for this recipe. What a great time of year to use it. I served with both the apples and Gingersnaps
This is a yummy sweet treat! I made just as directed and used graham cracker sticks for dipping. It definitely needs the chill time for the flavors to blend. Thanks for posting this recipe! Made for Spring PAC 2009
Yummy tasty different dip. I added a touch of freshly grated nutmeg. Used a combo of sweet and tart apple slices and carrots sticks YUM. I am not a fan of pumpkin but this was good. Made for PAC Spring 2009