Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a recipe I got from the parent of a former student. This is fabulous with gingersnaps!
- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 -3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- Place all ingredients in a bowl.
- Beat with electric mixer until fluffy.
I received this recipe from a friend a few years ago after she brought it to an office party. It is outstanding! It is one of the things I look forward to each fall.