Recipe by bball_rox_2000
A great dip to use at Thanksgiving or Halloween.
Top Review by vonne jensen
Very good dip, I would probably use a little less of the pumpkin pie spice. This is extra good if you make pie crust leaves out of the roll out pie crust. Use a cookie cutter ( I use small leaves) and sprinkle with a little cinnamon and sugar, bake, and use them to dip. Delish!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice