Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A great dip to use at Thanksgiving or Halloween.
Make and share this Pumpkin Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- In a medium bowl, blend cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth.
- Gradually mix in the pumpkin.
- Stir in the cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, until smooth and well blended.
- Chill until serving.
Very good dip, I would probably use a little less of the pumpkin pie spice. This is extra good if you make pie crust leaves out of the roll out pie crust. Use a cookie cutter ( I use small leaves) and sprinkle with a little cinnamon and sugar, bake, and use them to dip. Delish!
I am not going to rate with stars because I think everyone has different tastes but felt like I should leave a review. I chose this recipe because I didn't have pumpkin pie filling on hand like the other recipes call for just pure pumpkin. I had to toss it out and use a different recipe, I think there was too much cinnamon and spice. I also did not have any pumpkin spice on hand so I found a recipe for it on here, maybe that was the problem?....I would only add 1/2 the spices, then add more to taste.
Made this last night for dessert..was excellent! We used green apples and graham crackers to dip in it. Even better than pumpkin pie! Thank you for broadening my pumpkin horizon further than pumpkin pie! This will definately become a regular holiday dessert!