Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This goes great with ginger snaps!! It's absolutely delicious!!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (18 ounce) can pumpkin pie filling
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Beat cream cheese in a mixing bowl until smooth. Add pumpkin pie mix and beat well.
- Add sugar, cinnamon and ginger; beat until smooth.
- Serve with ginger snaps or spice cookies.
- Store in refrigerator.
Brought this one to our annual office Thanksgiving bash. Everyone asked for the recipe (best with ginger snaps)!