1/2 Photos of Pumpkin Dessert Squares
Every year we make a trip to the US to shop and one of my favourite places to shop is the Williams-Sonoma store. This year they were serving samples of this made with their own Pecan Pumpkin Butter and giving away the recipe. Since I can't buy the pumpkin butter here I adapted the recipe to use a butter recipe already on Zaar. Absolutely delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Measure out one cup of the cake mix and set aside for the topping.
- 2Mix remaining cake mix with 1/2 cup melted butter, then mix in 1 egg.
- 3Press lightly and evenly into a lightly greased 9 X 13 baking pan.
- 4Mix the pumpkin butter with 2 eggs and the milk.
- 5Spread pumpkin butter over the cake base evenly.
- 6Sprinkle chopped pecans over the pumpkin.
- 7Mix the 1 cup reserved cake mix with the flour, sugar and cinnamon.
- 8Add softened butter and mix until crumbly.
- 9Sprinkle crumbs over the top of the cake.
- 10Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes, until golden.
- 11Note: If you're making your own pumpkin butter let it cool before using in this recipe.
- 12Prep and cook times do not include the time to make the pumpkin butter.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Dessert Squares
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.3
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 29.3 mg
- Sodium 150.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: