Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
A low-fat pumpkin dessert.
- 3 cups gingersnap crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup reduced fat margarine, melted
- 24 ounces fat free cream cheese, -softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar, divided
- 3 large eggs, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 16 ounces canned pumpkin
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 12 ounces evaporated skim milk
- Mix cookie crumbs and margarine. Press into 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- Beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add 3/4 cup sugar, two of the eggs and vanilla, mixing until well blended. Pour over crust.
- Beat remaining one egg in separate bowl. Stir in pumpkin, remaining 3/4 cup sugar and pumpkin pie space. Gradually stir in the milk. Pour over cream cheese layer.
- Preheat oven to 375. Bake one hour OR until set. Cool. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Garnish with Cool Ship Lite topping and additional cookie crumbs if desired.