Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Many years ago I got this in my electric bill around the holidays. I don't eat the crust when I have pumpkin pie, this way I get to enjoy the filling without wasting anything.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients, and pour into a 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 425 degrees.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees and bake for an additional 50-60 minutes, or until a knif inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Serve warm or chilled.
- Place in bowls.
- (Optional) Drizzle with Fat Free French Vanilla coffee creamer, or top with Fat Free Cool Whip.