Someone in my daughter's college speech class made this for their demonstration speech. My daughter loved it and got the recipe for me. I love it too.
- Mix margarine, sugar, graham cracker crumbs.
- Press into a 9x13-inch pan.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add 12 oz Cool Whip until blended; spread over crust.
- Make pudding with ½ of the milk called for on the box.
- Mix well with pumpkin and cinnamon.
- Spread over first layer.
- Spread cool whip over pumpkin layer and sprinkle with nuts.
- Refrigerate until cold.