Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is pumpkin pie for you dieters.. DELICIOUS, healthy, and so easy. It has no crust, which eliminates 100s of calories but still holds its shape--Creamy, spicy, absolutely delicious.
- Preheat oven 350 degrees, spray a pie pan/tart pan with nonstick spray.
- Combine all ingredients except egg whites in a large bowl, mix until smoothly incorporated.
- In a small bowl, beat the egg whites until they are smooth and lose a bit of their elasticity. Combine with pumpkin mixture.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan, carefully put into the oven.*Tip: Put it on a cookie sheet!
- Bake for 50 minutes, or until set in the middle.
- Cool and CHILL,THEN enjoy. :).