Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
- Mix together pumpkin, eggs, half and half, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and salt in a large mixing bowl; stir until smooth.
- Pour into 4 greased 10 oz.
- custard dishes or ramekins.
- Place in a 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Pour hot water to a depth of 1 inch.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix brown sugar, pecan, and butter.
- Sprinkle evenly over each custard.
- Bake 30-35 minutes longer or until knife comes out clean.
- Top with whipped cream and cinnamon.