- 1 (15 ounce) can solid-pack pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 2⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- whipped cream
- ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together pumpkin, eggs, half and half, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and salt in a large mixing bowl; stir until smooth.
- Pour into 4 greased 10 oz.
- custard dishes or ramekins.
- Place in a 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Pour hot water to a depth of 1 inch.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix brown sugar, pecan, and butter.
- Sprinkle evenly over each custard.
- Bake 30-35 minutes longer or until knife comes out clean.
- Top with whipped cream and cinnamon.