Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1⁄2 cup prune, pitted and finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 teaspoons margarine, reduced calorie
- 1 cup evaporated skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup fat free egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 8 jack-be-little tiny pumpkins (3 1/2 inches in diameter)
- In a medium saucepan, stir together the pumpkin, prunes, apple, orange juice concentrate and margarine.
- Simmer uncovered for 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Transfer to a food processor and add milk, egg substitute, orange peel and spice.
- Process until smooth.
- Cut off the tops of each pumpkin about 1 inch down.
- Scoop out the seeds.
- Place the shells in a 13" X 9" baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes or until the flesh is tender but the shells are not in danger of collapsing.
- Spoon the custard mixture into the shells.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center of custard comes out clean.