Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe was included in an email this morning from the Best of Spark People. Refer to www.sparkrecipes.com website if need be. "Submitted by --PENNY-- A treat for when you're craving the taste of pumpkin pie."
- 1 (15 ounce) can salt-free pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup egg substitute
- 1 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Spray six 1-cup ramekins with nonstick spray and set in a baking pan. Pour water into pan so that it comes halfway up sides of ramekins. Put first five ingredients into a blender and pulse until well mixed.
- Fill each ramekin 3/4 full and bake for 1 hour or until centers are set (custard will get firmer when it cools down).
- Serve warm or cold with a teaspoon of maple syrup and whipped topping (optional).