1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Curry Penne
Barbell Bunny's Note:
Deep earthy flavors of curry and pumpkin with a little kick. From Life's Ambrosia.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- 2While pasta is cooking, heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Cook onion just until softened, about 3 minutes. Stir in the curry powder and garam masala. Stir in the pumpkin. Slowly pour in the chicken broth and heavy cream. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook until thickened slightly, 3 – 5 minutes.
- 3Add pasta to the sauce and toss to coat. Stir in salt. Add more if desired.
- 4Transfer pasta to a serving dish, sprinkle with green onions and serve.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Curry Penne
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.4
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 321.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 5.8 g