1/4 Photos of Pumpkin Cupcakes With Creamy Cream Cheese Frosting
These are very moist and rise very high when baked, they are fairly sweet so you may wish to reduce the sugar by a few tablespoons. You may also bake in jumbo muffin tins to yield 10 and increasing the baking time. These are very good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can pure pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees F (set oven rack to second-lowest position).
- 2Prepare 18 muffin tins fitted with paper liners fitted in each tin.
- 3For the cupcakes; In a large mixing bowl beat together the oil with eggs, sugar, pumpkin puree and vanilla until well combined.
- 4In another bowl combine the flour with the next 4 ingredients; add to the pumpkin mixture and beat until well combined.
- 5Fill each tin about three-quarters full.
- 6Bake for about 18-22 minutes or until cupcakes test done.
- 7Cool completely before filling.
- 8For the frosting; in a bowl beat the cream cheese with butter, vanilla and cream until fluffy.
- 9Add in confectioners sugar and beat until creamy (adding in more cream or milk if necessary to achieve the right consistency for spreading).
- 10Spread onto the top of each cooled cupcake.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Cupcakes With Creamy Cream Cheese Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 426.3
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 71.0 mg
- Sodium 392.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 45.9 g
- Protein 3.9 g