Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
One of mom's favorites... yummy!
Make and share this Pumpkin Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frosting recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line cupcake pan with papers.
- Combine pound cake mix, eggs, pumpkin, baking soda, and pumpkin pie spice into large mixing bowl.
- Mix at medium speed, scraping sides frequently for 3 minutes.
- Bake for 20 minutes, remove from pan and allow to cool completely.
- To prepare frosting, cream together cream cheese, margarine, and vanilla.
- Gradually beat in powdered sugar until smooth.
- Refrigerate until cupcakes are cool.
- Frost cupcakes and serve.