Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
One of mom's favorites... yummy!
Make and share this Pumpkin Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frosting recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 ounce) package poundcake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin puree, canned
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line cupcake pan with papers.
- Combine pound cake mix, eggs, pumpkin, baking soda, and pumpkin pie spice into large mixing bowl.
- Mix at medium speed, scraping sides frequently for 3 minutes.
- Bake for 20 minutes, remove from pan and allow to cool completely.
- To prepare frosting, cream together cream cheese, margarine, and vanilla.
- Gradually beat in powdered sugar until smooth.
- Refrigerate until cupcakes are cool.
- Frost cupcakes and serve.
Just wanted to say the frosting was yummy. I didn't feel like digging my recipe out for cream cheese frosting so I jumped on here and got one at random, sure glad I did!
These cupcakes are super : ) DH had 2 and he's not much of a sweet eater. I didn't even frost them b/c they were excellent w/o the frosting. I did add about a cup of raisins just before putting them in the cupcake papers. I may make them again later this week : )