One of mom's favorites... yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Line cupcake pan with papers.
- 3Combine pound cake mix, eggs, pumpkin, baking soda, and pumpkin pie spice into large mixing bowl.
- 4Mix at medium speed, scraping sides frequently for 3 minutes.
- 5Bake for 20 minutes, remove from pan and allow to cool completely.
- 6To prepare frosting, cream together cream cheese, margarine, and vanilla.
- 7Gradually beat in powdered sugar until smooth.
- 8Refrigerate until cupcakes are cool.
- 9Frost cupcakes and serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.6
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 51.6 mg
- Sodium 205.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: