Recipe by WJKing
from Kraft foods "Food & Family" magazine - DELICIOUS, & easy! I planned to make them with my children one afternoon, but arrived home to discover my pumpkin-loving 12 year old had made these all by himself!
- 18 ounces spice cake mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 16 ounces powdered sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350.
- Beat first 5 ingredients with mixer until well blended.
- Spoon into 24 paper-lined muffin/cupcake cups.
- Bake 20-22 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean.
- Cool in pans 10 minutes; remove from pans. Cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until well blended.
- Gradually beat in sugar.
- Blend in cinnamon.
- Spread over cooled cupcakes.
- Store frosted cupcakes in refrigerator.