1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Cupcakes With Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
from Kraft foods "Food & Family" magazine - DELICIOUS, & easy! I planned to make them with my children one afternoon, but arrived home to discover my pumpkin-loving 12 year old had made these all by himself!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350.
- 2Beat first 5 ingredients with mixer until well blended.
- 3Spoon into 24 paper-lined muffin/cupcake cups.
- 4Bake 20-22 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean.
- 5Cool in pans 10 minutes; remove from pans. Cool completely.
- 6Beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until well blended.
- 7Gradually beat in sugar.
- 8Blend in cinnamon.
- 9Spread over cooled cupcakes.
- 10Store frosted cupcakes in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Cupcakes With Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (2116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.9
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 43.7 mg
- Sodium 204.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 29.3 g
- Protein 2.6 g