Prep 5 mins
Cook 18 mins
Beyond easy, and very tasty and moist. I was skeptical when I saw the recipe, but it looked easy (my favorite way of cooking). Got recipe from another web site
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box spice cake mix, i use duncan hines
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin, i use libbys
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line muffin tins with paper liners.
- Mix cake mix and pumpkin until well mixed.
- Spoon into cupcake liners 3/4 full.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until center springs back when pressed.
LOVED THIS!!! I am the first to admit I dont quite know what I'm doing with baking, but this made me look good!! I added some chopped walnuts to these and used fat free cool whip for the frosting. They turned out so moist and delicious. So good, in fact, I got someone to forget about their no carb diet long enough to have one!! I would recommend this to anyone.
I used a DH carrot cake mix because that was all I could find in the UK. These are very nice muffins and healthier than many other muffins (no added oil, eggs, etc). Next time, I might add some raisins and/or walnuts. I'm going to experiment with different cake mixes too. I have a feeling pumpkin and chocolate cake might be nice too. I'll report back with my results. Thanks!
Not baking to me. Just dumping boxed mix into a bowl.