1 hr 5 mins
This is a great Holiday or Halloween treat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (19 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (160 ml) can evaporated milk, the small one
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 box yellow cake mix with pudding, dry
- 1 cup chopped nuts (walnuts or pecans are perfect)
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix together the first 5 ingredients and pour into a 9x13 inch pan lined with wax paper.
- 3Sprinkle cake mix over pumpkin mixture, then nuts on top.
- 4Pour melted butter over cake.
- 5Bake for 55 minutes.
- 6Frosting~~Mix the cream cheese and cool whip together.
- 7Frost the inverted cake (pumpkin on top).
- 8Sprinkle with coconut.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Crunch Pudding Cake
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 629.2
- Calories from Fat 441
- Total Fat 49.0 g
- Saturated Fat 27.9 g
- Cholesterol 163.6 mg
- Sodium 380.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 31.6 g
- Protein 9.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
yellow cake mix with pudding