Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
This is a great Holiday or Halloween treat!
- 1 (19 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (160 ml) can evaporated milk, the small one
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 box yellow cake mix with pudding, dry
- 1 cup chopped nuts (walnuts or pecans are perfect)
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 125 g Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 500 ml Cool Whip
- 1⁄2 cup shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the first 5 ingredients and pour into a 9x13 inch pan lined with wax paper.
- Sprinkle cake mix over pumpkin mixture, then nuts on top.
- Pour melted butter over cake.
- Bake for 55 minutes.
- Frosting~~Mix the cream cheese and cool whip together.
- Frost the inverted cake (pumpkin on top).
- Sprinkle with coconut.
I brought this recipe to our work Thanksgiving lunch. It was tasty, but extremely rich. I am not too crazy about the cream cheese and cool whip topping, it would be better with just cool whip. I didn't invert it, but it was easy enough to serve from the pan.