- 3⁄4 cup cold milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 32 gingersnap cookies, crushed (about 1-1/2 cups)
- additional whipped topping
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large mixing bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the whipped topping, pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice; mix well. Fold in pecans.
- Spoon half of the mixture into parfait glasses; top with half of the gingersnap crumbs.
- Repeat layers. Top with additional whipped topping. Yield: 6 servings.