Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another great pumpkin recipe that is a favorite in our house! I think I got this recipe off of a can of pumpkin pie mix a few years ago.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix, divided
- 2 large eggs
- 1 2⁄3 cups canned pumpkin pie filling
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄3 cup flaked coconut
- 1⁄4 cup chopped nuts
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, softened
- Preheat oven to 350°F Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Combine 3 cups cake mix, eggs, pumpkin pie mix and pumpkin pie spice in large mixer bowl.
- Beat on low speed until moistened.
- Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Combine remaining cake mix, coconut and nuts in small bowl.
- Cut in butter with pastry blender until mixture is crumbly.
- Sprinkle over batter.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.
Welove this dessert. Make it every Holiday season.