Recipe by Katha
Got this from my friend Last year when she came for dinner.Loved it. Made a few changes. Made it for work for our Halloween party. The girls went nuts over it.
Top Review by TheDancingCook
This is very good! I actually have the same recipe, which I got off a carton of eggs! The only ingredient I add is 1/2 tsp of salt in step #3. This makes for a yummy festive, Fall dessert! Thanks for posting!
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated skim milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1⁄4-1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup margarine or 1 cup butter
- whipped topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease 9 x 13 pan.
- place pumpkin,evaporated milk,eggs, sugar& cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Mix to blend well.
- Pour into the prepared pan.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix evenly over pumpkin mixture.
- Top with pecans.
- Drizzle melted margerine over the pecans.
- Bake at 350 for 50-55 minnutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Serve chilled.
- Top with whipped topping if desired.
- Serves 12.