Recipe by Missy Baker
Easy to make & very YUMMMY! A co-worker used to bring this in at pitch-ins and I had to get the recipe. If you like pumpkin you will love this! Enjoy!
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups white sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 18 1⁄4 ounces yellow cake mix
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, Lightly grease a 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Combine pumpkin, evap milk, eggs, sugar, pumpkin pie spice & salt. Mix well and spread into pan.
- Sprinkle the yellow cake mix over the top of the pumpkin mixture & pat down. Sprinkle the chopped pecans over the top of the cake mix, drizzle the melted margrine all over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 1 hour - to an hour & 15 minutes. Serve once its cooled down with a scoop of whipped topping.