Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this recipe out of the Houston Chronicle. It is served at a local place and is wonderful!!
Make and share this Pumpkin Crunch Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat the pumpkin, milk, sugar, salt and eggs together.
- Pour batter into 9x13 pan.
- Sprinkle the cake mix over the pumpkin mixture, then scatter the pecans over the cake mix.
- Thinly slice the butter and dot the slices over the cake batter.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
- Serve with whipped topping or ice cream.
I have made this many times before. My sister gave me the recipe. Which she got from a friends mom. It is so easy and quick. The recipe that I have doesnt call for the extra sugar it is sweet enough with just the cake mix. Thanks for sharing. I will have to try this recipe out it sounds just as good.