Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
I had this at a potluck and was so happy to see the recipe printed out next to it. It is really delicious.
- 822.13 g can solid pack pumpkin
- 236.59 ml granulated sugar
- 236.59 ml firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 14.79 ml pure vanilla extract
- 340.19 g can evaporated milk
- 9.85 ml ground cinnamon
- 4.92 ml ground allspice
- 4.92 ml nutmeg
- 510.29 g yellow cake mix
- 118.29 ml unsalted butter
- 177.44-236.59 ml chopped pecans
- Beat eggs in bowl of an electric mixer. Add pumpkin, milk, sugars, vanilla and spices. Mix well.
- Pour into a 13" x 9" baking pan. Sprinkle the dry cake mix on top and pat down.
- Melt the butter and drizzle over the top. Sprinkle with the chopped pecans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-60 minutes or until well browned and set. Let cool.