Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
It is a easy recipe to prepare.
Make and share this Pumpkin Crumb Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spray or grease one 9x13 inch pan.
- Reserve 1 cup cake mix for later. Prepare the crust by combining remaining cake mix with 1 egg and 1/4 lb. melted butter.
- Mix well, spread in pan.
- Beat together the pumpkin, eggs, white sugar, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Pour over crust.
- Combine reserved cup cake mix, sugar and butter.
- Crumble over filling.
- Add 1/2 cup chopped nuts if desired.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
This is a super easy recipe and not super sweet so it would be excellent served warm with a small scoop of ice cream for a dessert or since its not sweet it would also make a great breakfast treat. Note: Pumpkin puree is simply a can of Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin in a can
Really an outstanding dessert you have here, & so easy to make, too! It definitely makes a nice change of pace from the more often made pumpkin pie or bread, & the recipe is a real keeper, for sure! Thanks so much for sharing it! [Made & reviewed in I Recommend tag]
5++++ OMG! These were so good! I am not a pumpkin or cinnamon fan but the combination of all ingredients made this dessert fantastic. I have made these x 2 since last Friday. I am making this for a cookie exchange. IMO, if you want this to have more of a pumpkin flavor, decrease the cinnamon. Overall, these were fantastic.