It is a easy recipe to prepare.
Make and share this Pumpkin Crumb Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spray or grease one 9x13 inch pan.
- Reserve 1 cup cake mix for later. Prepare the crust by combining remaining cake mix with 1 egg and 1/4 lb. melted butter.
- Mix well, spread in pan.
- Beat together the pumpkin, eggs, white sugar, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Pour over crust.
- Combine reserved cup cake mix, sugar and butter.
- Crumble over filling.
- Add 1/2 cup chopped nuts if desired.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes.