Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
This was given to me by my grandmother, Ive seen it around but I LOVE this recipe. Once you have it, you won't ever want pumpkin pie again!
- 2 (16 ounce) cans pumpkin
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 3 cups evaporated milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- Combine all but last three ingredients. Pour into a 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix evenly over the top of the pumpkin mixture.
- Drizzle melted butter over top.
- Bake 350°F for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Serve with whipped cream and enjoy!