- 2 eggs
- 15 ounces pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups margarine or 1 1⁄4 cups butter, melted
- 1 cup chopped nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Mix first 8 ingredients together (eggs through vanilla).
- Pour into ungreased 3 quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle cake mix over top and drizzle with margarine.
- Bake for 25 minutes; top with nuts and bake an additional 15 minutes.
- Great topped with butter pecan ice cream or your favorite!