Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Perfect for fall or Thanksgiving
Make and share this Pumpkin Crisp recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Mix first 8 ingredients together (eggs through vanilla).
- Pour into ungreased 3 quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle cake mix over top and drizzle with margarine.
- Bake for 25 minutes; top with nuts and bake an additional 15 minutes.
- Great topped with butter pecan ice cream or your favorite!
This was delicious. I followed the recipe exactly. My DS loved it. He just kept eating it. Flavor was very rich and it really hit the spot on a cold rainy day. Will definitely make again. Made for newest Tag 07