Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 min
This recipe is 1 point. This came from Thinner Times. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
- 29.58 ml canned pumpkin puree
- 170.09 g almond breeze unsweetened vanilla milk (or light vanilla soymilk*)
- 1.23 ml pumpkin pie spice
- 1.23 ml cornstarch
- 1.23 ml vanilla extract
- no-calorie artificial sweetener, to taste (such as SPLENDA)
- In a small pot, combine all ingredients (except for sweetener) and stir well. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Once mixture begins to froth, continue to boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and pour into a mug. Allow to cool slightly. Sweeten liberally with your no-cal sweetener of choice and enjoy.