Recipe by Charmie777
This is a delicious, refreshing, and very easy change of pace from ordinary pumpkin pie. Very light!! (Not a cheesecake!) My hubby prefers this to regular pumpkin pie!
Top Review by jopahawk
Excellent pie. My family went crazy for it this Thanksgiving. It was the only pie that was finished completely. Next year I will have to make 2. I made it with a Gingerbread crust. DELICIOUS!!
- 1 prepared 9-inch graham cracker crust
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 (5 1/8 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1⁄2 cups Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine pumpkin, pudding, milk and pumpkin pie spice in large bowl until smooth.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Spoon into crust.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Let stand in refrigerator 1 hour before serving.
- (I've been impatient, and just chilled in fridge for 1 hour without freezing and it's still good!).