Recipe by Mika G.
From Kraft Food and Family Magazine. These are wonderful!
Top Review by P.J.
I am giving this 3 stars at this time. I had to much cream cheese mixture and when added to the cup cakes it took longer to cook and I don't feel that it added to the flavor of the cupcakes. I am going to try the recipe again, but instead of cupcakes I am going to make a cake, then just add a cream cheese icing to the cake.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package spice cake mix (2 layer size)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packagejell-o vanilla flavor instant pudding mix
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350.
- Prepare cake batter as directed on package. Add dry pudding mix and pumpkin; mix well. Spoon into 24 paper-lined muffin cups.
- Beat cream cheese with mixer until creamy. Blend in sugar and egg; spoon over batter. Swirl gently with a small spoon.
- Bake 18 to 21 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes and remove to wire racks. Cool completely.