1/11 Photos of Pumpkin Cream Cheese Roll
Sundance Inn Bed & Breakfast, New Braunfels, Texas
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1In a large bowl, beat eggs and sugar. Beat in remaining cake ingredients.
- 2Grease a 10"x15" jelly roll pan. Line pan with waxed paper, then grease and lightly flour the waxed paper.
- 3Pour batter into the pan and spread evenly. Bake at 350F for 15 minutes. *Cake cooks fast so watch carefully to avoid burning the edges.
- 4While cake is baking, sprinkle powdered sugar heavily over the kitchen towel, using a sieve or sifter.
- 5Turn hot cake onto the towel.
- 6Remove waxed paper. Trim off burnt or crusty edges.
- 7Sprinkle more powdered sugar over the hot cake and quickly roll up with towel inside. Let cake cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- 8Meanwhile, prepare filling by beating together all ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- 9Unroll cooled cake and spread with the filling mixture. Roll up cake with filling on the inside. Wrap in waxed paper and then foil.
- 10Refrigerate or freeze. To serve, slice cake about 1/3 inch thick and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- 11Note - cake cuts best when still slightly frozen.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Cream Cheese Roll
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 382.6
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 116.2 mg
- Sodium 376.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 41.4 g
- Protein 5.5 g