Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this from a friend at work,it tastes wonderful and she promised me it was easy to do. It's very elegant and not too sweet.
- 3 eggs
- 158.51 ml pumpkin
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 177.44 ml flour
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml salt
- 226.79 g cream cheese
- 29.58 ml margarine
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 236.59 ml powdered sugar
- Spray a 10 x 15 cookie sheet with vegetable spray (like Pam). Line the bottom of the cookie sheet with wax paper. Spray the wax paper with vegetable spray.
- Mix together:.
- Sugar, flour cinnamon, baking soda,and salt.
- Spread on cookie sheet and bake at 375 for 15 minutes.
- When cake is done, cool on rack for 7-8 minutes then turn out on counter covered with wax paper sprayed with vegetable spray. Peel off wax paper and frost while still warm.
- Frosting: Blend together, cream chesse, margarine, vanilla and powdered sugar.
- Using the wax paper cake is on, roll it up like a jelly roll.
- It will crack but this is okay. Leave rolled in wax paper, then wrap in foil. Refrigerate if you’re going to keep it long. It also freezes well. ENJOY!