Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this from a friend at work,it tastes wonderful and she promised me it was easy to do. It's very elegant and not too sweet.
- 3 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup pumpkin
- 1 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Spray a 10 x 15 cookie sheet with vegetable spray (like Pam). Line the bottom of the cookie sheet with wax paper. Spray the wax paper with vegetable spray.
- Mix together:.
- Sugar, flour cinnamon, baking soda,and salt.
- Spread on cookie sheet and bake at 375 for 15 minutes.
- When cake is done, cool on rack for 7-8 minutes then turn out on counter covered with wax paper sprayed with vegetable spray. Peel off wax paper and frost while still warm.
- Frosting: Blend together, cream chesse, margarine, vanilla and powdered sugar.
- Using the wax paper cake is on, roll it up like a jelly roll.
- It will crack but this is okay. Leave rolled in wax paper, then wrap in foil. Refrigerate if you’re going to keep it long. It also freezes well. ENJOY!