Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I came across this in my box of recipe clippings. It is a lightened-up version of a favourite.
Make and share this Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400*. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt in a large bowl.
- Mix pumpkin, milk, oil and egg whites together, blending well. Add to dry ingredients and stir until moistened.
- Pour into 12 greased muffin tins (I use cooking spray).
- Put one cube of cream cheese into the center of each muffin. Top each muffin with 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar.
- Bake @ 400* for 14-18 minutes.