1/3 Photos of Pumpkin Cream Cheese Layer Pie
1 hr 15 mins
Seasoned Cook's Note:
A family FAVORITE for years. Rich, creamy and a good blend of flavors! This pie sets up well and provides a pretty slice. A great pie to impress guests.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 prepared pie crust (uncooked)
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1Mix cream cheese, sugar, egg and vanilla well. Pour into uncooked pie crust.
- 2Place in refrigerator to chill and thicken for approximately 30 to 45 minutes.
- 3In a separate bowl mix pumpkin, sugar, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and milk. Pour on top of chilled cream cheese layer.
- 4In a small bowl combine pecans, butter and brown sugar; set aside.
- 5Bake in a 350 degree oven for 45 minutes. Edge of pie may be covered with a foil protector for one-half of baking time to prevent crust from getting too brown.
- 6Carefully remove from oven and sprinkle pecan mixture around in a circle on top of pie. Place back in oven for approximately 10 to 15 minutes.
- 7Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly. Chill in refrigerator for approximately 3 to 4 hours before cutting into serving pieces.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Cream Cheese Layer Pie
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 452.7
- Calories from Fat 266
- Total Fat 29.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 109.6 mg
- Sodium 341.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 27.2 g
- Protein 7.2 g