Top Review by Merlot
This cake is to die for!!!!! It came out moist and delicious. Everyone loved the English Toffee Bits on the top....it is a great compliment to the pumpkin. Can't wait to make it again. Thanks for sharing, ceruleanseven!!!!
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package spice cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger (liberal)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon (liberal)
- 1 cup chopped pecans (toasted)
- 3⁄4 cup English toffee bits
Directions See How It's Made
- In large mixing bowl, combine the first eight ingredients.
- Transfer to a greased 13 -in x 9-in x 2-in baking pan.
- Bake at 350 for 45-50 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Drizzle powdered sugar glaze over cake, then sprinkle toasted pecans and English toffee bits over cake.