1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Cranberry Nut Bread
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Sydney Mike's Note:
This recipe was found in the 2008 Taste of Home Cookbook, Baking Classics.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 177.44 ml unsalted butter, softened
- 473.18 ml granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 425.24 g can solid-pack pumpkin
- 7.39 ml orange zest, minced
- 828.06 ml all-purpose flour
- 9.85 ml ground cinnamon
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml baking powder
- 236.59 ml walnuts, chopped
- 236.59 ml cranberries, chopped (fresh or frozen)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F & grease two 8"x4" loaf pans.
- 2In a large bowl, cream butter & sugar until light & fluffy, then add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 3Beat in the pumpkin & zest (noting that the mixture will look curddled).
- 4In another bowl, whisk together the flour, cinnamon, salt, baking soda & baking powder, then add it to the pumpkin mixture, mixing until just moistened.
- 5Fold in the nuts & berries, then pour into the prepared loaf pans.
- 6Bake for 65-75 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- 7Cool for 10 minutes before removing from the pans to a wire rack. Loaves can be frozen for later use.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Cranberry Nut Bread
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.8
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 38.5 mg
- Sodium 167.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 17.2 g
- Protein 3.6 g