Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
From massrecipes.com Try making French Toast with this.
- 2⁄3 cup dried cranberries (such as Craisins)
- 2 tablespoons brandy (or bourbon, or rum, or juice)
- 2⁄3 cup warm water
- 1⁄3 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cups bread flour
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons dry dry buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon gluten
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- Soak cranberries in 2 tablespoons brandy (or whatever) in a bowl covered.
- with plastic wrap for about an hour.
- Add all remaining ingredients, except cranberries, into pan according to.
- manufacturer¹s instructions.
- At fruit/nut/add beep, put in the macerated.
- cranberries along with any remaining liquid. Watch dough for consistency.
- Either bake on medium crust, regular/white cycle, or bake in the oven for 30.
- minutes, at 350°F You may put a lemon glaze on top, or a vanilla glaze.