Pumpkin Cranberry Bread (Abm)
- Soak cranberries in 2 tablespoons brandy (or whatever) in a bowl covered.
- with plastic wrap for about an hour.
- Add all remaining ingredients, except cranberries, into pan according to.
- manufacturer¹s instructions.
- At fruit/nut/add beep, put in the macerated.
- cranberries along with any remaining liquid. Watch dough for consistency.
- Either bake on medium crust, regular/white cycle, or bake in the oven for 30.
- minutes, at 350°F You may put a lemon glaze on top, or a vanilla glaze.